Ms. Williams is an attorney in the Miami, Florida office of The Stark Firm. She focuses her practice on corporate, real estate, finance, complex commercial lending, including, financing and management of commercial real estate, including construction term, mezzanine and revolving loan facilities, loan syndications and participations, loan restructurings and refinancings, debtor-in-possession financing, out-of-court workouts and related restructurings, creditor’s rights, judicial foreclosures, and the leasing, management and sale of properties acquired through foreclosure, chapter 7, 11 and 13 bankruptcy related matters, retail leasing and various domestic and international commercial real estate transactions, including all related litigation.
Representing lenders in the following matters:
- Acquisitions and dispositions of various real property, including office buildings, retail centers, apartment complexes, condominiums, hotels, nursing homes, automobile dealerships, industrial sites and subdivisions;
- Lease transactions involving shopping centers and retail space, office space and hospital facilities;
- Represents lenders and other capital providers in connection with construction loans, bridge loans, term loans, permanent loans, revolving lines of credit and other credit arrangements secured by real estate and various other assets;
- Represents lenders in judicial foreclosures, suits on notes and guaranties and deficiency claims;
- Represent lenders in fraudulent conveyance and conversion claims;
- Represents lenders in loan workouts, restructurings and deed-in- lieu transactions;
- Represents lenders in Chapter 7, 13 and 11 bankruptcy proceedings
- Represents lenders in estate matters involving deceased guarantors;
- Represents lenders in distressed asset transactions;
- Settlement agreements involving term loans, permanent loans, revolving lines of credit and other credit arrangements secured by real estate and various other assets;
- Represents lenders in the sale and disposition of secured assets other than real property, including dental equipment and related office equipment and supplies; and
- Experience representing borrowers and lenders in financing multi-million dollar transactions, including secured loans (recourse and non-recourse), mezzanine and subordinated loans, secured and unsecured lines of credit and other credit facilities; and
- Special Master and receivership proceedings.
Summer graduated from Florida State University (Bachelor of Arts, Summa Cum Laude) and Emory University School of Law (J.D.). Upon graduation from law school, she received a Certificate from Emory’s Center for Transactional Law and Practice.
Ms. Williams is a member of the State Bar of Florida. She is admitted to practice in all Florida courts, including the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida. She is also a member of the Young Lawyers Division as well as the Gwen S. Cherry Black Women Lawyers Association.
Prior to joining Stark Firm, she worked as a consumer protection lawyer where she gained extensive experience working with consumers regarding regulatory compliance violations involving banks and credit card companies and related litigation.