PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND FINANCE
We offer knowledge and experience with all legal and business issues related to securitization and structured finance. Our team understands while the book value of real estate may fluctuate over time, one thing remains constant: the importance of real estate as a business asset. Given the importance of real estate as a secured asset, we strive to help our clients negotiate, document and close complex real estate and finance transactions and obtain entitlements in complicated land use matters by providing clear and concise advice based on years of firsthand experience. We understand the simplest solution is often the most elegant and effective; as a result, our legal counsel is as practical as it is sophisticated.
Matters we advise on involve a full spectrum of commercial, industrial, retail, multifamily and mixed-use properties as further outlined below:
- Acquisitions, dispositions and commercial leasing;
- Real estate finance and commercial lending transactions, including international transactions;
- Development and construction;
- Commercial loan purchases and sales;
- Natural resources development, production, management and distribution;
- Troubled debt remedies and restructurings;
- Real estate aspects of mergers and acquisitions, REITs and securitizations and other corporate transactions; and
- Entitlements and other land use approvals and regulation.